Are you looking to chart your path among a group of highly accomplished Information Security Professionals in the Southern Arizona area?
The (ISC)² Southern Arizona Chapter’s goal is to enhance and build our collective information security knowledge in the region by through networking, learning opportunities and building partnerships. To further these goals, the (ISC)² Southern Arizona Chapter offers its membership opportunities to network with local peers to share knowledge, exchange resources, collaborate on projects, and earn International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium [(ISC)²] Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits!
As a member of the (ISC)² Southern Arizona Chapter you will get the opportunity to network and exchange ideas with fellow (ISC)² credential holders and other information security professionals in the Southern Arizona region. Our (ISC)² Chapter makes is possible to:
- Find opportunities to further your career
- Earn CPEs by participating in qualifying activities
- Participate in a variety of technology events
- Assist (ISC)² initiatives by participating in (ISC)² events or publications
- Receive special discounts on (ISC)² products and programs
- Volunteer in projects that benefit the local community with a concentrate on information security
- (ISC)² Members: $40 annually
- Non-(ISC)² Members: $50 annually
- Students: $25 annually
For more details, contact us at ISC2.Chapter.SouthernArizona@gmail.com